Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Commercial space for lease - Vancouver

We have commercial space for lease!


SR 500 Commerce Center
Starting from $7/SF/Year + NNNN

5500 NE 109th Court  Vancouver, WA
360-397-0334
Apply Now   Print Listing

Unique Info:
  • Best rental rates in Easy County
  • Easy access to SR 500 and I-205
  • Great visibility
  • Just minutes to Portland Int’l Airport
  • Located 3/4 mile from Westfield Shopping Center, numerous restaurants and three retail centers.
  • Rent Abatement available for qualified tenants.
Location: View Map
Email: SR 500 Commerce Center

1 comment:

  1. As I’ve look and read your blog I am impressed. My friend tell to me that he wants to find a commercial space and I think this was an exactly he is looking for. Thank you and I’ll definitely refer this to my friend.

    ReplyDelete